Close the Lid Before You Flush, How Men and Women Feel About Their Exes, and a Trait That Makes You More Likely to Exercise
Learn about why you should close the lid before you flush the toilet; the “planfulness” personality trait that makes you more likely to exercise; and how men and women have different attitudes toward their exes.
- Researchers Determined the Personality Trait That Makes You More Likely to Exercise by Kelsey Donk — https://curiosity.im/2XBOUVt
- Men and Women Have Different Attitudes Toward Their Exes by Kelsey Donk — https://curiosity.im/2D9RfNO
Close the Lid Before You Flush by Kelsey Donk
- Here’s why you should always close the toilet lid when you flush | Today — https://www.today.com/home/it-necessary-close-toilet-lid-when-you-flush-t143776
- Please, for the Love of God, Close the Toilet Lid When You Flush | Good Housekeeping — https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/a22777060/close-the-toilet-seat/
- Lifting the lid on toilet plume aerosol: A literature review with suggestions for future research | National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine — https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4692156/
- Potential for aerosolization of Clostridium difficile after flushing toilets: the role of toilet lids in reducing environmental contamination risk. | NCBI — https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22137761
- Probable Transmission of Norovirus on an Airplane | JAMA Network — https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/200725
Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing! Just click or tap “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.