You can get in touch with Cody and Ashley using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Search our episode archive
- Why So Many Outbreaks (Like the Coronavirus) Come from Bats, Older Siblings’ Surprising Influence, and April’s Curiosity Challenge April 10, 2020
- Anticipatory Grief During a Pandemic, the Smallest Dinosaur Ever (Maybe), and How Your Brain Processes Music and Speech Differently April 9, 2020
- How Wildlife Crossings Work (w/ Beth Pratt of #SaveLACougars) and Get Happy by Doing One Creative Thing a Day April 8, 2020
- Building the World’s Largest Wildlife Crossing to Save P-22 (w/ Beth Pratt of #SaveLACougars) and the Health Benefits of the “Helper’s High” April 7, 2020
- Why Women Feel More Pain than Men, Why Toothpaste Makes Food Taste Bad, and Earth Formed Way Faster Than We Thought April 6, 2020
If you want to subscribe to our weekly newsletter, please submit the form below.