You can get in touch with Cody and Ashley using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Search our episode archive
- Why Pets Get the Zoomies, How to Avoid Giving Up After a Mistake, and Why Vision Is Important for Babies in the Womb January 17, 2020
- 2 Forces Determine What a Group Can Accomplish (w/ Safi Bahcall) and the Taste Receptors Beyond Your Tongue January 16, 2020
- The 3-Encounter Rule, Why Weak Passwords Survive, and Saturn’s Rings Aren’t as Old as We Thought January 15, 2020
- Positive vs. Negative Goal-Setting, Kids Read More with Dogs, and Why Teleportation Is (Probably) Impossible January 14, 2020
- What if Earth Stopped Turning, Why We Blurt Things Out, and the Little Black Dots on Your Windshield January 13, 2020
aliens animals astrophysics bacteria behavior body dating dogs Earth emotions evolution experiments funny geology how to interview law learning life light medicine memory moons myths NASA nature new research personality traits philosophy planets psychology relationships research scientists self-improvement social media space exploration study technology theories time tips travel universe words