You can get in touch with Cody and Ashley using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Search our episode archive
- Customized Medicine (w/ Lauren Black) and How to Tell Someone’s Sick by Looking at Them December 11, 2019
- Cutting Sodium by Adding MSG, Measuring When People Give Up on Books, and How Giving Advice May Mean You Crave Power December 10, 2019
- Close the Lid Before You Flush, How Men and Women Feel About Their Exes, and a Trait That Makes You More Likely to Exercise December 9, 2019
- You Can Discover History by Going Low-Tech (w/ Justin Fornal and Emiliano Ruprah), Plus: Nuclear Explosions in Space December 6, 2019
- Why Feet Stink, How NASA Knows Where to Dig for Life On Mars, and Why Ice Is Luxurious December 5, 2019
aliens animals astrophysics bacteria behavior body dating dogs Earth emotions evolution experiments funny geology how to interview law learning life light medicine memory moons myths NASA nature new research personality traits philosophy planets psychology relationships research scientists self-improvement social media space exploration study technology theories time tips travel universe words