Cooked vs. Uncooked Fruits and Veggies (w/ The Nutrition Wonk), Food Poisoning Facts, and Milky Way’s Second Life
Learn where food poisoning comes from (and how to avoid it); why we’re in the Milky Way’s second life.; and whether fruits and vegetables are healthier when they’re fresh or frozen.
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following stories from Curiosity.com — and answer a listener question with help from The Nutrition Wonk, a registered dietitian nutritionist — to help you get smarter and learn something new in just a few minutes:
- We’re in the Milky Way’s Second Life — https://curiosity.im/2CJwRVt
- Food Poisoning? Don’t Blame the Last Thing You Ate — https://curiosity.im/2CNXI2S
More from The Nutrition Wonk:
- Official Website — https://www.thenutritionwonk.com/
- @NutritionWonk on Twitter — https://twitter.com/NutritionWonk
- @NutritionWonk on Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/nutritionwonk/
Please tell us about yourself and help us improve the show by taking our listener survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/curiosity-listener-survey
If you love our show and you’re interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You’ll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/curiositydotcom
Learn about these topics and more on Curiosity.com, and download our 5-star app for Android and iOS. Then, join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!