Food Coma Science, How to Avoid Raising Materialistic Kids, and 3M on Building a Circular Economy
Learn about why you get sleepy after you eat, and how to prevent that inevitable food coma; an easy way to avoid raising materialistic kids; and current efforts to save the world by creating a circular economy, with 3M Chief Sustainability Officer Gayle Schueller.
- Food Coma? Here’s Why You Get Sleepy After You Eat — https://curiosity.im/373ldkt
- There’s an Easy Way to Avoid Raising Materialistic Kids — https://curiosity.im/2Oga1YT
Additional resources from 3M:
- 3M Sustainability — https://3m.com/sustainability
- Follow @3M on Twitter — https://twitter.com/3m
- Manufacturing giant 3M commits to 100% renewable power for global operations | RE100 — http://there100.org/news/14285888
- Six new members join the CE100 network | Ellen MacArthur Foundation — https://www.ellenmacarthurfoundation.org/news/six-new-members-join-the-ce100-network-1
- 3M and Clean Air Asia Act on Climate Change with New Air Pollution Initiative — https://news.3m.com/press-release/company-english/3m-and-clean-air-asia-act-climate-change-new-air-pollution-initiative
- Reinventing warmth with recycled plastic — https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/sustainability-us/stories/full-story/~reinventing-warmth-with-recycled-plastic/?storyid=9b569514-1e4a-4891-87be-36477aeee013
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.