Gene Editing with CRISPR and GMOs (w/ Synthego), Fast Radio Bursts, and Angel’s Trumpet
Learn about CRISPR technology and applications in GMOs; a hallucinogenic plant that’s both beautiful and deadly; and how scientists are working together to understand Fast Radio Bursts, which are one of the universe’s greatest mysteries.
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following stories from Curiosity.com — with some help from Synthego’s Meenakshi Prabhune and Kevin Bryant — to help you get smarter and learn something new in just a few minutes:
- The Hallucinogenic Angel’s Trumpet Plant Is Beautiful and Deadly — https://curiosity.im/2EbynRj
- How scientists are working together to solve one of the universe’s mysteries — https://curiosity.im/2EfVhG2
More from Synthego:
- CRISPR Cuts, Synthego’s official podcast — https://www.synthego.com/podcast
- About Synthego — https://www.synthego.com/company
- Follow Synthego on Twitter — https://twitter.com/synthego
- Meenakshi (Minu) Prabhune on Twitter — https://twitter.com/minu_pr
If you love our show and you’re interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You’ll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/curiositydotcom
Learn about these topics and more on Curiosity.com, and download our 5-star app for Android and iOS. Then, join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!