History’s Extravagant Gifts (w/ Justin Jampol), Why You Wake Up Hungry After Overeating, and Why Birds Have Hollow Bones
Learn why you wake up hungry after overeating. Then, Travel Channel’s “Lost Secrets” host and historian Justin Jampol discusses what state gifts and other artifacts can tell us about the past. You’ll also learn why birds have hollow bones — and it’s not to make them lighter.
Additional resources from historian and “Lost Secrets” host Justin Jampol:
- “Lost Secrets” official website — https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/lost-secrets
- Like Travel Channel on Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/TravelChannel/
- Follow @TravelChannel on Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/travelchannel/
- Follow @TravelChannel on Twitter — https://twitter.com/travelchannel
- Follow Justin Jampol on Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/justinjampol/
- The Wende Museum official website — https://www.wendemuseum.org/
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.