How to Push the Limits of Innovation
Learn about the unbelievable level of purity and complexity that goes into producing new technologies. Also, what researchers are working on and how the world will look in the future thanks to their efforts.
This episode is sponsored by EMD Performance Materials, a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. The second of a 5-part series to help you learn about how science and technology are being applied to drive innovation and change the world, this episode features guests Anand Nambiar (Global Head of Semiconductor Solutions, Business Unit) and DongKwan Lee (Head of Packaging, Business Field).
Learn more about EMD Performance Materials: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/performance-materials.html
Listen and subscribe to the Curiosity Daily science podcast on:
- Google Podcasts — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-daily-google-podcasts
- Apple Podcasts — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-podcast-itunes
- Spotify — https://curiosity.im/curiosity-daily-spotify
- Alexa Flash Briefing — https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing
- RSS — https://curiosity.im/podcast-RSS
Official Curiosity Daily podcast website — https://curiositydaily.com