How to Stop Overspending on Groceries, Tattoos May Toughen Up Your Immune System, and How Physical Activity Boosts Kids’ Learning
Learn about why you overspend at the grocery store, and how to avoid it; how tattoos may toughen up your immune system; and how adding physical activity to the classroom could help kids learn more effectively.
- Why Most Grocery Shoppers Buy More Than They Mean To — https://curiosity.im/2Ntmiu4
- Tattoos May Toughen Up Your Immune System — https://curiosity.im/32qSti5
- You Can Learn Skills Faster With One 15-Minute Workout — https://curiosity.im/32xSAIA
- What Wind Chill Really Means, Learning Skills Faster with a Workout, and the Hypatia Stone [Podcast] — https://curiositydaily.com/what-wind-chill-really-means-learning-skills-faste/
- Physical activity in lessons improves students’ attainment | EurekaAlert! — https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-10/ucl-pai101419.php
- Physically active lessons in schools and their impact on physical activity, educational, health and cognition outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis | British Journal of Sports Medicine — https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2019/10/07/bjsports-2018-100502
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.