Infidelity Predictors, Buzz Aldrin’s Moon Mementos, Running May Be Good for Your Knees, and Hand/Eye Dominance
Learn about left and right hand and eye dominance, and how they’re related; why running might actually be good for your knees; why Buzz Aldrin claimed 33 dollars in travel expenses for his trip to the moon; and two traits that determine how whether you’re more likely to cheat on your partner.
- Running May Actually Be Good for Your Knees
- Buzz Aldrin Claimed $33.31 in Travel Expenses for His Moon Trip
- Two Traits Determine How Likely You Are to Cheat on Your Partner
Please tell us about yourself and help us improve the show by taking our listener survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/curiosity-listener-survey
Plus, we discuss hand/eye dominance using the following research:
- More than 500,000 years of right-handedness in Europe | Taylor & Francis
- Left-handedness: Genes and matter of chance | Genetic Literacy Project
- Footedness of left- and right-handers | American Journal of Psychology
- Sighting dominance, handedness, and visual acuity preference: three mutually exclusive modalities? | Opthalmic & Physiological Optics
- What being right or left-handed says about your brain | Quartz
If you love our show and you’re interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You’ll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron!
Learn about these topics and more on Curiosity.com, and download our 5-star app for Android and iOS. Then, join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!