Nobody Is “Normal,” Quantum Bacteria, Déjà Rêvé, and Why You Might Smell Like Maple Syrup
Learn why there’s no such thing as “normal” according to Yale researchers; how scientists may have put bacteria in a state of quantum entanglement; why a thing called déjà rêvé might be weirder than déjà vu, and why your sweat might smell like maple syrup.
- You’re Not Normal Because Nobody Is, According to Yale Research — https://curiosity.im/2DdoDFF
- Scientists May Have Put Bacteria in a State of Quantum Entanglement — https://curiosity.im/2Dea9VQ
- Déjà Rêvé Is Even Weirder Than Déjà Vu — https://curiosity.im/2DeczDU
Additional resources discussed:
- You Can Smell When Someone’s Sick—Here’s How | National Geographic
- Why Do I Smell Maple Syrup? 6 Facts About Inherited Disorder Maple Syrup Urine Disease | Medical Daily
Please tell us about yourself and help us improve the show by taking our listener survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/curiosity-listener-survey
If you love our show and you’re interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You’ll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron!
Learn about these topics and more on Curiosity.com, and download our 5-star app for Android and iOS. Then, join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!