Smartphones Impair You Even When They’re Off, Eco-Friendly Laundry, and How Babies Laugh
Learn about how smartphones hurt your mental performance even when they’re off; how babies and adults laugh differently; and, a simple change you can make to your laundry routine to cut down on pollution.
- Smartphones Dull Your Mental Performance — Even When They’re Off — https://curiosity.im/2MLlvUQ
- Scientists Discovered a Simple Laundry Tweak That Can Cut Down on Ocean Pollution — https://curiosity.im/2Wg5lpu
- How do babies laugh? Like chimps! | EurekaAlert! — https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-11/asoa-hdb110118.php
- How do babies laugh? | The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America — https://asa.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1121/1.5068109
- Only when I laugh: the science of laughter | The Guardian — https://www.theguardian.com/science/blog/2015/jul/06/only-when-i-laugh-science-laughter-sophie-scott-royal-physiological-society
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.