Sneezing with Your Eyes Open, How to Think About Wealth, and Why Bird Poop is 2 Colors
Learn about what would happen if you sneezed with your eyes open; why bird poop is two different colors; and, the right and wrong way to think about wealth.
- Bird droppings defy expectations | EurekaAlert! — https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-09/uota-bdd092419.php
- A re-evaluation of the chemical composition of avian urinary excreta | Journal of Ornithology — https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10336-019-01692-5
- The real reason why bird droppings damage your car | The Telegraph — https://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/8495819/The-real-reason-why-bird-droppings-damage-your-car.html
- Why Is Bird Poop White? | Mental Floss — http://mentalfloss.com/article/31262/why-bird-poop-white
- Wealth can lead to more satisfying life if viewed as a sign of success vs. happiness | EurekaAlert! — https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-09/bu-wcl090319.php
- The Dual Model of Materialism: Success Versus Happiness Materialism on Present and Future Life Satisfaction | Applied Research in Quality of Life — https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11482-019-09763-8
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.