Why Feet Stink, How NASA Knows Where to Dig for Life On Mars, and Why Ice Is Luxurious
Learn about why feet smell bad; how NASA knows where to dig on its next mission to find evidence of life on Mars; and why you associate cold temperatures with luxury.
- To Find Evidence of Life on Mars, NASA’s Next Mission Knows Where to Dig by Elizabeth Howell — https://curiosity.im/2D7ad7H
- To Make Products Seem More Luxurious, Retailers Literally Put Them on Ice by Jessica Stillman— https://curiosity.im/34bfas7
Why Feet Stink by Kelsey Donk
- Bacteria, Beneficial: Brevibacterium linens, Brevibacterium aurantiacum and Other Smear Microorganisms | Encyclopedia of Dairy Sciences, 2011 — https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780081005965006326?via%3Dihub
- How to Get Rid of Foot Odor | HowStuffWorks — https://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/men/sweating-odor/how-to-get-rid-of-foot-odor1.htm
- Curious Kids: Why do feet stink by the end of the day? | The Conversation — https://theconversation.com/curious-kids-why-do-feet-stink-by-the-end-of-the-day-125037
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.