Your Brain Doesn’t Want You to Lose Weight, The Moon Museum, Life Lessons from Runner Karl Meltzer, and Wolves Don’t Howl at the Moon
- Your Weight Has a “Set Point” That Your Brain Thinks Is Best
- The Most Exclusive Museum in the Galaxy May Be on the Moon
- 5 Life Lessons from Karl Meltzer, the Runner Who Set an Appalachian Trail Speed Record
Additional resources discussed:
- A note on the effect of the full moon on the activity of wild maned wolves, Chrysocyon brachyurus | ScienceDirect
- Why Do Wolves Howl? And Other Top Wolf Questions Answered | Smithsonian’s National Zoo & Conservation Biology Institute
If you love our show and you’re interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You’ll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron!
Learn about these topics and more on Curiosity.com, and download our 5-star app for Android and iOS. Then, join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!